Monday 30 July 2012

Blog name

Wow coming up with a blog name was harder than I thought! To be to the point, catchy and creative...

"Tragedy triumphs and travel?" mmm too boring?

"Tantalizing tidbits?"- this might be a sneaky title to entice people to the blog so then I could bore them with my writting instead?
It reminded me of when I was at school and someone would put up a big poster that said"SEX".. now I have your attention.... and would go on to explain some boring event or fundraiser that was happening at the school. Perhaps I shouldn't stoop so low.

Next attempt was to come up with something rhyming and after 2 days the best I could come up with was 'Porgy Georgie's Orgy'... Perhaps it was time to move on ;-)

The name that I have finally decided on hopefully encompasses that which I would like to write about- observations of interest and a journey to find the balance in life... to getting the giggle back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment